3D Skin Rejuvenation™
What is 3D Skin Rejuvenation™
Laser Genesis™, Photo Genesis™, and Titan® comprise the 3D Skin Rejuvenation™ exclusively from Cutera, resulting in noticeably improved skin tone, texture and tightness.
How does 3D Skin Rejuvenation™ work? Every person ages at a different rate and in different ways. Some develop redness, age or sun spots. Others have large pores, fine lines, wrinkles or lax skin. You may have one, two or all of these conditions. Cutera''s 3D Skin Rejuvenation takes a three-tiered approach to rejuvenating your skin for all of these conditions:
- LIMELIGHT™ is a light-based procedure which addresses problems right at the skin''s surface - redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage.
- LASER GENESIS™ utilizes a laser to soften fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores and decrease or eliminate rednessfound deeper in the epidermis. Laser Genesis™ has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, giving your face a more youthful appearance.
- TITAN® treats lax and redundant skin throughout the body, including the stomach, thighs and arms, and is also used to tone, lift and tighten skin on the face and neck.
Together you can have a 3D Skin Rejuvenation experience!
Who can be treated?
Men and women of any age who wish t
o improve their skin can be treated. Skin which is lax, has surface wrinkles, redness, brown spots, or enlarged pores are the most common conditions to treat.
How is 3D Skin Rejuvenation™ different from laser treatments?
Most lasers treat only one or two aging conditions. They may diminish red or brown spots; they may just reduce lax skin. Only 3D Skin Rejuvenation from Cutera addresses all of the most common conditions of aging - age spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and lax skin.
What areas can be treated?
The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body parts such as the hands, arms and abdomen, are also treated.
How many treatments will I need?
Each treatment regimen is different and customized to an individual patient''s needs. Most patients can expect between 2 and 6 treatments.
What do the treatments feel like?
- Photo Genesis™ delivers a series of pulses of light. When each pulse of light is delivered, you may feel a mild, brief pinching sensation.
- Laser Genesis™ treatments are gentle and soothing. During the session you will feel a series of warm pulses along your skin.
- With each Titan® pulse, you will first feel cool, then a brief heating sensation followed by a cool feeling.
Most patients are comfortable without taking any medication; a few prefer taking a mild pain reliever beforehand. Consult with your treating practitioner for more information.
When will I see results? Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several months.
Are there any side effects? The most common side effect is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours